Important information at a glance
Our general booking information
Bookings of your accommodation in the Zillertal are considered binding as soon as we have received (usually two weeks after the written booking confirmation) a deposit of € 350,– per apartment and € 200,– per room. The rooms are booked and reserved after we received the deposit!
Arrival and departure
The booked rooms and accommodation in the Zillertal are available from 15.00 on your arrival day. We would like to inform you that you have to leave the rooms till 10.00 on your departure day.
Late arrival/early departure
We kindly inform you that in case of a late arrival or an early departure we charge the whole price for the booked period of your stay.
When you only stay for 1 to 4 nights we charge an extra fee of € 12,00 per person and night.
General Cancellation Policy
- From booking date 30 % deposit of the total price.
- If the cancellation is made until 4 weeks prior your arrival we will charge you 50 % of the agreed total price.
- If the cancellation is made until 21 days prior your arrival we will charge you 70 % of the agreed total price.
- If the cancellation is made less than 7 days prior your arrival we will charge you 90 % of the agreed total price.
- For no-shows we charge 100 % of the agreed total price.
- If we are declared a high-risk area for infection with the coronavirus 7 days prior to arrival, a free cancellation can be made.
The cancellation has to be made in written form by the guest. The calculation of the cancellation costs will be conducted after the date, on which we received your cancellation. All cancellations are subject to the general terms and conditions of the Hotellerie-AGBH.
Please pay your booked stay on the spot. The amount will be reduced by the deposit made in advance. If the price of your booking should exceed € 100, we accept Mastercard and cash cards. The place of jurisdiction is 6280 Zell am Ziller, Austria.
Travel Cancellation Insurance
We recommend you a travel cancellation insurance to prevent you from financial losses in case of cancellations.