A huge adventure playground with an incredible amount of experience, action and fun for the whole family awaits in the summery Zillertal – with the unique Zillertal Card. Take the mountain railroads up to lofty heights, cross the valley by public transport. Or how about a jump into the cool water of the six Zillertal outdoor swimming pools? Nothing is impossible in the valley of valleys - especially with the Zillertal Card at a low adventure price.
The Zillertal Card is the ideal companion for everyone who wants to really enjoy the Zillertal from front to back. Because with the purchase in the sales period from the end of May to mid-October you save cash and valuable vacation time. The Zillertal Aktiv Card is a ticket for mountain railroads, trains and buses as well as an admission and discount card. The card is available for six, nine or twelve consecutive days from the day of sale.
- Daily one free ascent and descent with the eleven Zillertal summer mountain railways
- Free daily admission to the six outdoor swimming pools in the valley
- Free use of public transportation in the region (except steam train)
- One admission to the Königsleiten observatory (and planetarium)
- At least 10% discount at more than 70 partners in and around the Zillertal valleyTäglich eine freie Berg- und Talfahrt mit den elf Zillertaler Sommerbergbahnen
- Valley stations of the summer mountain railways
- Train stations Jenbach (limited sales hours), Mayrhofen and Zell am Ziller
- Tourist offices in Fügen, Kaltenbach, Zell am Ziller and Tux-Lanersbach
- Zillertal Tourismus GmbH in Schlitters (cash payment only)