One card – numerous advantages
Having the Zillertal Card means enjoying a broad range of experiences, action and fun for the whole family in the summertime in the Zillertal. The Zillertal Card also means going up the high mountains by cable cars, exploring the valley by using the means of public transport or dipping into the fresh water of one of six outdoor swimming pools in the Zillertal. All of these opportunities and many more are being offered to reasonable prices by the Zillertal Card. Check out the link! .
Save up money with the Zillertal Card
The Zillertal Card is the must have for everyone who would like to explore the Zillertal from end to end and to enjoy it to the fullest. Go and get your Zillertal Card in the sales period from the end of May to the middle of October and save up heaps of money and precious time off. The Zillertal Card is the ticket for cable cars, train and bus as well as entrance ticket and discount ticket at the same time. You can choose whether you would like to have the Zillertal Card for six, nine or twelve consecutive days starting from the day on which you purchased it.
Unbeatable family offer: the Zillertal Card
Happy families mean a lot to the Zillertal. That is exactly why we do not charge anything for kids born till 2000 if you purchase two adult cards. You can save up to 67 % (compared to single fares in swimming pools, cable cars, observatory and VVT-weekly ticket when purchasing the 6-day-Activcard). Furthermore there are some more interesting kids’ recductions on which we would like to inform you. (Kids born till 2009 can enjoy all advantages of the Zillertal Card for free).
All advantages at a glance:
- One free ascent and descent of the mountain with one of the eleven Zillertal summer cable cars per day
- One free entry to the six outdoor swimming pools in the Zillertal for free
- Free use of the means of public transport of the region (steam train not included)
- One free entry to the observatory (and the planetarium) in Königsleiten
- A minimum of 10 % reduction at more than 70 partners in the Zillertal and in its surroundings
Points of sale of the Zillertal Activcard:
- Lower terminus of the summer cable cars
- Train station in Jenbach (limited selling hours), Mayrhofen and Zell am Ziller
- Tourist information office in Fügen, Kaltenbach, Zell am Ziller and Tux-Lanersbach
- Zillertal Tourismus GmbH in Schlitters (cash only)