Family Nest Gerlos in the Zillertal
A higgledy-piggledy whirlwind of adventures is awaiting kids between 5 and 12 years in Gerlos. The programme takes 5 days and is rich in ideas and all about creativity! Dare to enter the mysterious world of Klara, the witch of herbs, or indulge together with your parents in the dancing lights of your torches on the big torch hike during nighttime. Wusel, the water ghost, takes you to a small river called Tiroler Bachl or go on a discovery trip of the Gerloser Almböden, together with Zenzi, the goat. Your kids will be looked after by a professional kindergarden caretaker and her pedagogically educated team. Come and take pot luck!
Teenie-Action-Programme in the Zillertal
Are you ready for outdoor activities including mountainbiking, swimming or climbing? Would you like to swing on a real climbing rope? Yes? Let’s go and join the Teenie-Action-Programme! You will indulge, together with professional guides, into the world of canyoning, explore fascinating gorges, practice incredibly cool mountainbike-jumps or play on the adventure playground. That is exactly what we call fun in the sun in summertime in Gerlos!
Basic information on the Family Nest and Teenie-Action-Programme:
[Translate to en:]
- Programme from Sunday (teens) or Monday (kids) to Friday, 10.00 – 15.00 (Children can be picked up till 16.00)
- Show us your guest card and the Family Nest and Teenie-Action-Programme are for free (special programme activities not included, marked in the brochure)
- The programme takes place without parents (exception: torch hike, information morning and big games party).
- Sun protection (apply sun cream, wear a hat, cap, etc.)
- Do not forget swimming equipment, rucksack and snack with beverages!
- • In case of bad weather Family Nest Participants will play in the guest kindergarden of the ArenaFUNtenClub.
- • Sturdy shoes are a must-have!
Download Family Nest-Brochure<br/> Download Teenie-Action-Brochure